Presenting the Clairefontaine My Essentials A5 notebook - currently available in three colors. This notebook features a cardstock cover with leather-like impressions in Red, Green or Blue. The paper features a grid pattern.
These notebooks are specifically created for fountain pen and felt-tipped markers. The ink will not bleed through or feather. The paper is high-quality and works perfectly with any writing implement.
Clairefontaine My Essentials notebooks are ideal for Bullet Journaling or for taking scientific notes for work and school. These notebooks are consistently highly reviewed by bullet journalists and fountain pen enthusiasts.
Specific features include:
* Extra white and ultra-smooth paper
* A5 Notebook size
* Superior opacity – use both sides of a page
* 90g pH neutral, acid-free, ivory colored paper
* PEFC certification – pulp and wood by-products are sourced from sustainably managed forests
* 184 numbered pages, with 8 pre-printed index pages in front
* 96 sheets
* 5mm spacing Grid Pattern
* 2 inside pockets, (one in front - one in back)
* Ribbon Bookmark & elastic holder
* Last 8 pages are micro-perforated.
This listing is for one (1) A5 Notebook in the color of your choice. (Please choose from the drop-down menu.)
The manufacturer produced a video featuring these notebooks, you can find it here: https://youtu.be/c1wcE6P6rPM<br />
• Clairefontaine is currently the only European manufacturer making paper for its own products. This guarantees not only consistent quality but also controls the environmental impact of the manufacturing process.
• Clairefontaine paper is made from pulp and wood by-products from forests independently certified by PEFC or FSC as sustainably managed.
• Clairefontaine has reduced its water consumption through an advanced recycling method. The water is returned to the River Meurthe cleaner than when it arrived at the mill. The water is so clean when it is returned to the river people can swim, boat and fish downstream within sight of the mill.
• Clairefontaine paper is chlorine-free. A gift of nature, a mineral called calcium carbonate gives Clairefontaine paper its famous trademark qualities of extra white and ultra smooth.
• The ink used in all Clairefontaine and Rhodia products abides by the most stringent European environmental standards. The inks are water-based and made from vegetable oil pigments.
• Clairefontaine operates a dual power generation system (electricity and steam) which supplies 80% of the mill’s needs.
• Through a plan for improving sorting at source and recycling/transforming, Clairefontaine has reduced the quantity of solid waste produced by the plant by over two-thirds. Packaging is designed to produce the least waste (returnable containers, bulk packaging, etc.) The waste from the water treatment plant is converted into agricultural compost. This is a first for the paper industry.
Clairefontaine was established on the site of a paper mill built in 1512. The mill is located in the Meurthe River valley in the Vosges, an area known for the production of paper. This region has always had abundant resources for paper-making: clear, flowing water, vast forests and skilled craftsmen.
Clairefontaine began to manufacture notebooks in 1890. The company is now managed by sixth generation family members.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on opened art materials and on delicate antiques. Please see individual product descriptions for information on which items we accept returns. If there is something wrong with your order, please let us know right away! We will happily accept an exchange or refund.
We try to answer most questions you may have in the product description. However, if there are any additional questions you may have, please feel free to contact us. We try to respond very quickly to any questions on our items. For our antiques, we try our best to list the condition of the item. Again, we're happy to answer your questions so that you can be confident with your purchase!
At this time we cannot create custom or personalized orders. Most of our calligraphy sets come "as is." If customization is possible it will be noted in the listing and you will be able to choose variables via a drop-down menu. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions!
We ship orders out within 1 to 2 business days after receipt of order. (Usually the next business day.) This is not delivery time! This is how long it takes us to pack the item and ship. Smaller items ship via USPS Priority mail which is 1 to 3 days delivery to the U.S. We ship larger, bulky or heavy items via FedEx Ground / Home Delivery, which is ground delivery throughout the U.S. If you need an item faster, please choose Expedited Shipping.
We ship from Northern California. For example, if you order an item over the weekend, it will ship out via USPS Priority Mail on the following Monday. If you live on the East Coast that is three days for delivery. The earliest you would receive your item is on Thursday, possibly Friday.
Apr 30, 2018
These tablets are the cats meow!!! I should have ordered one in each color. Next time.